I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 99

Today was a 100% grain and sugar free day.  Whatever.  I was so tired today.  I almost fell asleep while driving to school.  I took a 20 minute nap in my car once I got to school.  I had a headache all day today.  I'm blaming that on caffeine withdrawal.  Then, for fun, ha, I decided to do a rough calorie count for the food I was planning on eating today.  Whoa, it was about 2500-3000 calories...and that was without any "cheat" type foods thrown in for fun.  Whatever, again.  I was kind of annoyed at that point.  So pretty much if I have cake or chocolate or whatever, it really takes away from my daily calories and without those "real food" calories, I'm pretty darn hungry.  I also think that having "cheat" foods everyday just makes me want them even more.  All of that to say that by the time I had the chance to eat a piece of my downtown disney candy tonight, I didn't even want it anymore.  I was pissed off at the food situation and didn't even feel like having the candy.  So stupid.  Again, I dunno.

I haven't been rowing in so long because my hands got messed up Saturday trying to work on pull-ups.  I never did the last set of intervals I needed to do.  Maybe Wednesday...but not if my hands are still bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment