I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Friday, April 13, 2012
Day 89
I am so tired. It's been alright eating wise for the past two days. I think I've decided to adopt the 80% paleo 90% of the time kind of thing. 80% 100% of the time still has 100% in it and that's no good. I've had a lot of time the past few days to reflect on what in the world is going on in my life and how did I get to this place and how can I get back out. I think most of my patience has come back and I'll be ready Monday for the last 2 months of school. I was going to go row 10k tonight. Nope...sleep is better right now. Maybe tomorrow morning instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment