I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 98

I was so tired last night I went to sleep without writing anything.  Yesterday morning was eh.  I was at a coffee bean and 2 different starbucks before 8am.  I got a chocolate chip twist, 2 pieces of marble pound cake and a cold coffee drink.  Church interrupted the eating spree.  I went to Downtown Disney after lunch to get 2 pieces of candy but I ended up not eating them.  I still have them though.  They were too expensive to just throw out.  I did let my eating spree continue though from 8:30 til 9pm.  I had 3 bananas and about a thousand calories of almond butter.  The little packets of almond butter are now gone.  Oh well.  Some of this is getting better and I always end up a bit more self aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment