I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 92

I survived.  I almost wanted to call it a day at about 7:30am.  I looked around my classroom during 3rd period and mentioned aloud that the 9 days off seemed like they had never happened.  Tomorrow should be better.

The 80/90 thing is going well still.  That's a bit amazing actually.  I also figured out today the difference between a cafe au lait and a caffe latte.  The lady at coffee bean said one has a lot of coffee and some milk. The other has some espresso and then a bunch of milk.  So I apparently like some coffee with my milk and not some milk with my coffee.  Good to know.

Rest day from the gym.  I'm supposed to row a bunch of intervals tomorrow.  We'll see how that goes.  I dunno.  I'm not a big fan of 500m intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment