I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 93

It was an interesting day.  The kids at school didn't drive me nuts, at least not very often.  :)  I came home and cooked some moroccan chicken to eat Wednesday and Thursday.  My new favorite thing to eat is turkey, bacon, and avocado lettuce wraps.  Really good.  I had that for dinner.

Then I headed out to the gym.  I didn't have a chance to row because the workout was to do 5 sets of 400m run with 60 seconds rest between runs.  So there was no way I was going to do rowing intervals after doing running intervals.  No way.  The run intervals were consistent (this makes me happy) and got better as I went along (shocking).  We run 200m out, touch a mailbox, and come back.  That turning around really slows down our times I think but whatever.  My numbers were 1:58, 1:56, 1:55, 1:54, and 1:54.

Before the running intervals we were supposed to do the "weekly challenge".  Last week was to do a dead hang hold as long as possible from the pull-up bars.  I lasted about 43 seconds.  Not good at all.  This week we were supposed to do a plank for as long as possible.  We could rotate, switch hands, vary the spread in our feet, etc.  Someone earlier had posted his time of 11:03, the time to beat.  There were 5 of us total trying at the same time.  I lasted the longest and made it to 20:32.  I was pretty beat.

Tomorrow I need to row for sure.
:)  Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment