I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 78

My finger is bleeding and I didn't eat very well this evening.  I almost got into a car accident this morning.  I'm really surprised I didn't get smashed between the other two cars.  I hung out with a friend tonight after depression class and that's always fun but the lead up isn't always great.  I'm generally wishing that I had not made any plans.  I know I need to be around people sometimes but the pull to "isolate" and just be alone is soooo strong.  It's a bit maddening trying to decide what is right and wrong for me.  It's also bizarre because I need to accept that what was right for me a year ago or even a month ago might not be right for me now.  I hate change.  This is still all so confusing.  So rack this up to an off gym day mini disaster.  Moving on...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment