I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 81

Thank goodness tomorrow is the last day before break.  I should be able to make it through one more day.  I don't think I like teaching zero period anymore.  Kids are late, they're not awake, and they don't learn anything.  If I go back to teaching 1-6 then I get out later but I could start swimming or doing something in the morning at the gym again.  That was really an important part of my day.  I talked to God then and I don't do that now.  I can't think at night.  My brain is moving too fast.

Ehh to the eating.  I rowed 2000m tonight as part of the workout at the gym but no other rowing.  I'm planning on taking two days off so I can try for a new "fast" 2000m time on Tuesday afternoon.  We'll see how that goes.  After 10 weeks on this "training plan" I think I'll be a little bit faster.  Yay!  (I'm trying to convince myself of that yay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment