I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 95

The messing up with my eating everyday, on purpose, continued.  I had the mini bear claw from Coffee Bean.  Then tonight I tried to eat a bowl of cereal with coconut milk.  It's bizarre but I'm coming to realize that processed food just doesn't taste that great.  I threw the cereal away and had turkey lettuce wraps with bacon and avocado.  So much better.

I wanted to do this week's row intervals tonight but it wasn't happening.  They have to happen at some point tomorrow.  Then I was going to row 25 minutes so I could still finish 4 of the 5 row workouts this week.  Nope.  I rowed 2:25 for 500m and was done.  My brain just wasn't in it and my entire body is sore. I'm going to have to be alright with 3 rows this week.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday.  I can do this one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment