I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 105

Day 2 of counting calories went well.  I'm now trying to decide how much I really like caffe lattes from Starbucks.  The medium has 190 calories because of the milk.  I tried "frothing" coconut milk tonight with a whisk and that was an interesting experience.  I may go see what Target has tomorrow.  Walmart did not sell anything that looked like milk frothers I've seen online.

No rowing today but I was able to do 25 one-armed snatches with a 45lb dumbbell, each arm.  It was 5 rounds of 10 with a run in-between.  Good times.  I felt strong after that.

Today I woke up hungry.  I wonder if that will happen tomorrow...which is only about 6 hours away.  Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment