I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 87

It's a little early for me to post but I don't think I'm going to "fall apart" in the next 3 hours so here it is.  I had a productive day which always helps the eating.  If I'm feeling good then I don't tend to want to go off the deep end as much.  I only had one moment today when I thought, just eat it all.  Ha.  It was a broiled mushroom thing I finally tried (super good) and brussels sprouts.  I decided I needed to save the leftovers for dinner which I haven't eaten yet.  Not sure I will.  Who knows?  I do know that I got my small orange-a-peel Jamba Juice this evening.  It's only 250 calories.

My only cousin on my dad's side had a birthday today.  It was fun to text back and forth a bit.  The last time I talked with her was at our grandma's funeral.  We always say we're going to try and keep in touch but it's so hard.  I did manage to tell her that I've been in a major funk for the past 20 months and that I'm working on getting out of it.  I didn't feel right telling her everything was "fine".  Anyways, good times being more honest.  Again...work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment