I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 79

In regards to food, boo.  Enough said.

I rowed 3 sets of 2000m with 4 minutes rest in-between.  I did that after a bunch of running and deadlifts so my legs were done.  Probably not the best plan but oh well.  I finished in 8:00, 8:27 and 8:30.  It got done is what I'm telling myself.

I don't know if I'm eating less than ideally until Monday when I meet with the guy at Kaiser for the first time.  I feel like if this were a track meet then I would have false started so many times by now.  I'm no longer sure of what I'm waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment