I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 82

Starting over.  Beginning again.  Turning over a new leaf.  Whatever.  Tomorrow needs to be the day.

I rowed 2000m in 8:41.  I'm going to row maybe a little bit tomorrow and then take 2 days off so I can try for a fast 2000 on Tuesday.  My strategy is going to be 1:57 pace for the first 500m, 1:55 pace for the middle 1000m, and then as fast as I can for the last 500m.  I don't know how this will pan out since I don't practice negative splitting very often.

I ate badly...but I was reading in the depression book something along the lines of...well of course you're falling back on your coping mechanism, you haven't learned a new one yet.  You can't be upset about going back to what you know.  Ok, yeah, I'll work with that for now.  Normally I'd try to eat for 45 more minutes until it's midnight but I already feel a bit sick so yeah, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment