I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 88

Tonight I'll be in a computer-free zone.  I think that's probably a good thing every once in awhile.  Day off from the gym.  Tomorrow I'll report back on any disasters I encountered and why.  I have a rough eating plan in place so I should be ok.  It's when, as John Wooden is attributed to saying, "you fail to plan, that you plan to fail".  I know I've mentioned that before and it's so cliche, but I think it's good to remind myself of that.  I'm sure there's a bible verse that says something similar I just don't have that on the top of my head.  Good day.  (It's ok that you haven't looked at the stats tests yet.)  Relaxing day.  (It's ok that the dishes aren't done.)  Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment