I'm going where there is no internet. I am looking forward to "getting away from it all" even if it's only for 24 hours.
I rowed 2000m this morning and it took forever but it's cool. I'm ready for my 2 day break.
I've eaten alright today but it's so difficult to be "mindful" which was the topic for depression class #3. At one point I'm gobbling down brussels sprouts and granted they're brussels sprouts but still, I don't need to be eating as fast as possible.
My room has a fridge so I'm taking corned beef, greens, and curry cauliflower with me. I've also got almond butter, apples, and bananas as snacks.
I'm no longer trying to be perfect, since this isn't possible anyways, but I do want to try/do my best. I think I can be ok with this new mindset. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment