I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 80

Such a stressful day at school.  I hate test days, especially in AP Stats.  And there's another test tomorrow...a two day test...what was I thinking?

I rowed this morning at 5am.  It's nice having late start because then I can venture out to the gym in the morning.  I rowed 8000m in 38:36.  The clock was going as I got the rock out of my right shoe so that messed up my time a little.  There was no way I wanted to row that first 150m over again though so I was ok with the extra time.

I ate alright today.  I did have a mocha lite frappaccino from Starbucks.  Not the best choice but not nearly as bad as yesterday.

I need Monday to get here so I can see what the guy at Kaiser says.  I need a plan for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment