This was looking a lot like a self-destruct day. I ate a ton of "bars" and not a lot of "real" food. The only good thing is that the bar eating was really spread out so not really an eating spree but not something I can really be happy about either.
I don't know what happens. School stress is a major part and then things go almost too well at the gym and I don't want to look too good for some dumb reason...and that makes it sound like I think I look good and I don't think that so it's bizarre.
I ended up rowing 9500m tonight so I don't have to row tomorrow. It took 47 or so minutes. I listened to Tchakovsky's, I don't care about spelling now, entire piano concerto as I rowed. That was a nice change.
I'm tired. This morning I woke up at 4am and went back to sleep until 5. Maybe tomorrow I'll sleep til 5. Crossing my fingers.
Oh, and I've made it to 503,000m rowed since Nov. 14th. A million here I come.
No comments:
Post a Comment