I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 69

A little stressed today but I was productive so that always makes things a little better.  I did have a run in with my parents old food processor they gave me.  I tried making coleslaw and the stupid shredder blade wouldn't budge when I was done.  So I ended up tilting the entire machine and getting the contents out of the bowl with a knife through the 1/4 inch gap.  At one point I wanted to take the entire appliance, with the food still in the bowl, and throw it in the dumpster.  That was before 9am.

Then I went to the gym and lifted weights and rowed 9000m in 46:10.  I felt better after that.  But I was really hungry.  I ate my usual huge breakfast at 5:45 or so.  I had a protein drink at the gym.  I had a lamb burger patty, coleslaw, and brussels sprouts at noon.  I was still hungry so I had some cauliflower and then I was still hungry around 1 so I had another protein drink.  Finally I was ok and I ate pastrami, brussels sprouts, and 2 yellow squash at 5.  Then I had some pulled pork and coleslaw at 8:30.  On Friday I only ate 4 meals and no protein drinks.  Apparently that wasn't enough.  I need to remember to eat 3-4 times a day and have a protein shake 1-2 times a day.

I've read people should sleep 8-9 hours a day.  Uhh, what?  I tried that last week.  I don't feel too different. And last night after going to sleep before 9pm, I woke up at midnight and again at 3:30 before finally getting up a bit after 5.  It was not restful sleep.  We'll see how it goes tonight because I want to just go to sleep now.  I may row tomorrow morning.  Maybe.  I also may play my flute at church again.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment