I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 65

I almost flipped out at the post office this morning but it ended up ok and I've now applied for a passport.  Canada here I come.  I got my hair cut this afternoon and then I hung out with a friend so it was a good day off from the gym for once.  I didn't self-destruct and that was nice.  I also talked with my brother for about 45 minutes on the phone.  We laughed and talked serious stuff and everything in-between that siblings can do after not talking for 2-3 weeks.  I miss my brother a ton but I know he's got a good life in Michigan.  I'm happy for him.

Tomorrow morning is late start so I may try to row at 24 before school.  We'll see if I can get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment