An ok day. Spent about 2.5 hours at Honda. Corrected geometry quizzes while I waited and took a 20 minute or so nap. Turns out I need a new tire and wheel. :( They might have it on Saturday which would be great. That was almost enough to send me over the edge because I've been avoiding freeways since yesterday and Beach Blvd was closed due to the bank hostage situation so getting to the Honda place was "interesting".
Went to the gym for a really long time doing a variety of things including rowing. I did 5 sets of 500m and I was happy that my times were all close together - 1:49, 3 at 1:50 and 1:51. I'm getting faster which I didn't realize until I got home and looked back at my previous interval workout with 500's. I was surprised. This plan may actually work.
Mom and Dad are visiting tomorrow and Ed tried to convince me to eat an apple when I got home from Sprouts. I'd already had three food meals and two protein shake meals today with fruit so there was no way I needed to eat an apple. But Ed was telling me that an apple would help me stay awake a bit tonight to clean up my condo since they'll be here before I get back from school. I told Ed no. I didn't eat an apple. And I got done what I needed to get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment