At 5:43am...Talking with the lady at Kaiser of Monday got me all confused. Confused isn't really the right word but still. Since I'm not seeing the new guy until April 9th and she basically told me I use food to deal I let that be my ticket to eat whatever crap food I could all week long. Today I woke up late so I didn't eat my eggs, canadian bacon and veggies. But I had pastrami, brussels sprouts, and yellow squash instead...that was faster than steaming broccoli. Today is Friday. We are on "rally schedule" and my geometry kids are taking a test. That has "stress" written all over it. But I'm going to be ok. It's just school. It's not the end of the world if things don't go perfectly, do they ever when teenagers are involved. (It's easier to convince myself of this if I write it down. Let's see if this works.)
At 9:18pm...I made it through the day without eating any sugar. I ate 4 times and had two protein shakes. That's a lot of blocks. But no sugar so that has to count for something. There were a lot of "pull out my hair" moments today but I had written a "1" and the letters "DFTU" on my hand. That helped. I know swearing isn't great but don't mess this up just doesn't capture how I feel most days. I rowed 3 sets of 1500m this evening with 4 minutes of rest in-between. The times went from 6:55 down to 6:12 down to 5:56. The 6:55 really should have been a warm-up. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment