I rowed this morning. I did not play my flute at church. There was too much going on in my brain...and I had a backed up sink to worry about.
The rowing is an interesting experience. I know I rowed 4 sets of 800m with 2 minutes rest about a month ago but I didn't look at any of my times until I got home this afternoon. So this morning I rowed 3:16, 3:07, 3:05, and 3:04 at the end. Huh, so this rowing plan "works" I guess because a month ago my fastest time was 3:07. After the second round this morning I didn't think I could go any faster and I definitely didn't think the last 800m would be the fastest. I've said it before but I think I'll say it again so my brain can keep remembering...our bodies will do way more than we think they are capable of. But I still think it's crazy every single time it happens.
I'm taking tomorrow off from the gym instead of Tuesday so we'll see how that works. Oh and I'm thinking about "running" in the catalina marathon in November. It's dumb but I think I want to do a marathon purely to say that I did. I'm really not that kind of person so I dunno. I figure if I'm going to "run" 26.2 miles that it should be on trails mostly. They have an 8 hour limit. I'm thinking I'll walk a bunch of it. But I still don't know. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment