I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 66

Pretty good day.  I only wanted to flip out once at school, well now that I'm thinking about it, maybe twice.  

I rowed at the gym.  4 sets of 1500m with 3 minutes rest.  My times were 6:15, 6:01, 5:59, and 6:02.  I looked back to last week and when I did the 1500's then I got 6:55, 6:12, and 5:56.  So this week was "better".

I went to Sprouts to get the double "ads" tonight.  I ate dinner before I went.  I made a list.  I was almost convinced by the bad part of my inner voice to buy something like a granola bar to eat madly on my way home.  I have no idea why.  But I didn't listen to the voice this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment