I rowed 8000m today at the gym after doing power cleans and burpee box jumps. I rowed slowly and took breaks to get the sweat off my hands. TMI, I know. The 8000m took 41:16, way slower than when I don't take any breaks.
I ate alright today. I had a brief fleeting thought to buy and then gobble a bunch of food down. I'm not entirely sure why I had that feeling but I didn't give in to it. I'm trying to go 30 days without an eating spree. I don't mind eating less than ideal food...and as I write that I'm thinking who are you kidding, yeah you do. I can't do it because then my mind deems the day a "fail" and it gives me license to screw up even more. I physically feel bad after that and I feel even worse mentally. So yeah, no straying too far from the "eating plan", as my brother calls it, for me for the next few weeks. The good news is that today is day 10. Gotta keep on going.
Didn't sleep through the night last night. Tonight I try again. But not until I input Geometry quiz scores. Yay...I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment