I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 59

I ate badly and I rowed well (8000m in 36:16).  I almost went nuts at school and AZ lost.  That pretty much sums up the day.  I'm actually thinking of going to bed now because I need this day to be over.

I'm getting back on the "I deserve to be healthy" train tomorrow.  I can't do this another day.  It sucks.  A year ago I would have gone out and purchased cupcakes or cheesecake or whatever crap food I could get my hands on.  Right now the thought of that makes me even more sick to my stomach than I already am.  Life isn't as bad as I'm perceiving it to be.  How stupid...and I know I'm not supposed to call myself stupid...whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment