I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 44

I rowed 7000m and it took 34:46.  I stopped a bunch of times to fix the foot straps and to drink water.  I wasn't going for a pr at all.

I ate real food twice today and had two pieces of fruit with 2 protein drinks.  I normally would have eaten another meal of real food.  But it's 10:23 and I'm not really hungry and it's kinda late to be eating, but here Ed is telling me that I'm supposed to eat 5 times a day etc.  So now is the time for me to just go to sleep.  Ed can't win if I'm asleep.

I got an appointment at Kaiser for the 12th to see if I really do have an eating disorder.  That should be "interesting".

No comments:

Post a Comment