I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 43

Ok day for a rainy Monday, except that my school laptop is crashing and I can't retrieve any of my files.  I thought I was going to flip out around 1pm.  Oh well.

I ate ok today.  Ed only tried to bug me a few times and I was too pissed off at my laptop to really listen to him.  He almost got me about 30 minutes ago though.  I had cooked 2 pounds of brussels sprouts to eat as the week goes on and they were cooling down.  Ed said to eat some but I had just had sautéed vegetables, cucumbers, and lettuce wraps with pastrami.  I was definitely no longer hungry.  But I had 5 or 6 and then asked myself what in the world I was doing and threw them in the fridge so I didn't have to look at them anymore.

I rowed today.  4 sets of 800m with 2 minutes rest in-between sets.  I got times like 3:12, 3:07, 3:21 (as I was talking to someone), and 3:08.  I'm planning on rowing 7000m again tomorrow.

I heard back from the Kaiser email your doctor thing.  He suggests I make an appointment with a different department to see if I really have an eating disorder.  I also called Laura back to say I definitely can't afford to see her anymore at this point.

Pretty productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment