I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 37

I'm going to bed because if I stay awake any longer then I will want to eat food and I know that I am not hungry.  It was a good day so I don't know why I want to eat.  Maybe I'm bored.  I dunno.  But sleep is coming soon.  :)

I rowed 6500m at the gym and this time I dropped the stroke per minute rate way down to about 24 so it took a bit longer than last time...30:27.4.  My legs were done so I was ok with that time.  I'm taking tomorrow off and then I may row again on Thursday after open house, 6000m.  We'll see.

Smiley face #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment