I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 32

No processed sugar = good.  Overeat on other foods for a second straight day = bad.  Took a 3 hour nap this afternoon = good.  Didn't look at any papers for school = bad.  80's night at the gym = good.  Rowing 5000m = not too bad.  It took 23:30.7.

I need to decide now not to binge tomorrow.  Do I want it bad enough?  Yesterday and today I just didn't care.  I need to care.  Things are bad when I don't care.  It should be easy to care about myself.  And sometimes it just isn't.  I know when I'm overeating that it's a convoluted way to take care of myself.  Let's find another way to do that tomorrow.  I can do that.  One hour at a time.  One minute at a time.  Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment