I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 22

Today was a standard Monday.  I was so tired when I woke up that I went back to sleep for 5 minutes.  Laura thinks I may be tired due to no sugar.  I dunno.  Today is the first day in about a week that I didn't get a latte from Starbucks.  Day 1 with no caffeine = done!  :)  (I sense a pattern.)  I am going to drink caffeine occasionally but not every day.  It's too much.

So the rowing...I wasn't going to row today.  I went to the gym at 4pm and was there a very long time doing a crossfit workout called "Whiten"named after a member of the armed forces who died in action.  Then I got on the rower and tried to row.  After a minute I decided there was no way so I went home.

I relaxed a bit, had some food, decided to go to Costco and thought that I'd be good to row at 24.  I forgot water and a towel so I went back to the other gym and rowed 20 minutes there.  Good times, kinda.  I couldn't remember how many meters I rowed last time I did 20 minutes.  I thought it was something around 4600m.  Tonight I rowed 4640 which is a 2:09.3 pace for 500m.  Last time I rowed 4391 or 2:16.6 per 500m.  Tonight was way better.  I was surprised...pleasantly.

Eating today was good, maybe a bit over on the vegetables during "meal" 5 but I'm ok with that.  They were brussels sprouts, like a cup.  So day 8 with no sugar = done!

No comments:

Post a Comment