I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 42

I rowed 7000m this morning in 32:18.  My iPod was out of batteries so that was interesting.  Kinda nice though.

Ed wants me to go out and get food at Lucille's right now.  I don't think I'm hungry.  He's telling me that if I go out and get food then I'll be able to stay awake longer and put the Geometry test scores into my computer.  I could put the scores in right now without the food but Ed has made me feel really anxious.  So I'll probably just go to sleep.  Ed's trying to ruin a perfectly good day.  How annoying.

I know the above paragraph makes me seem crazy but I don't care anymore.  I've tried a lot of things in the past 16 months and nothing has worked long term.  I'm giving this a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment