I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 18

I had about an hour to kill after school before going to the soccer game so I finally ventured into the 24 hour in Brea.  They have 2 of the older model concept 2 rowers.  Today I was supposed to row 10 minutes, take a 2 minute break, and then row 10 more minutes.  The 2nd 10 was definitely easier for some reason.  Maybe because I was warmed up.  The first 10min I rowed 2316 meters and the second 10min I rowed 2330 meters.  My only goal was to row more meters the second time.  I can definitely tell that consciously pulling speeds me up by about 5 seconds per 500m.  If I just sit there and row without thinking I settle in around a 2:12 pace, but if I concentrate I can get to 2:07 or so comfortably.  Damper still at 5 and stroke rate still above 30 per minute.

Eating good.  Coffee again.  I had my moroccan chicken today.  So good.  Day 4 with no sugar = done!

No comments:

Post a Comment