I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Day 38
Hmm, no sugar but I overate. I woke up with a headache this morning. I didn't have any coffee for the first time in about 4 days. I told kids I was going to go to their basketball game and I really didn't want to go which I think was the main cause of the eating spree. I also took today off from the gym. That hasn't gone well in the past few weeks. I need a day to just think about what the eff is going on. I don't see that day coming anytime soon. I probably need more like a week. Spring break? Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment