I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 66 - August 30, 2011

B:  2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 3 mushrooms, 4 mini peppers, 1 cup broccoli
S:  2/3 chicken breast, baby carrots, artichoke hearts
L:  chicken breast, 1/2 cup salad, 1/4 cup fruit salad
S:  1/4 cup pork chop, 1/2 avocado, baby carrots
D:  Steak kabob, mushrooms, red peppers, zucchini

                I made more eggplant caponata so I can take it for my lunch the rest of the week.

(It worked out that today was a cooking day.  I made the eggplant stuff, another batch of pork fried cauliflower "rice" and the steak kabobs.  I think I'm ready for tomorrow.  And if not, well it's coming anyways.)

1 comment: