I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 61 - August 25, 2011

B:  2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 1 cup steamed broccoli, 3 mushrooms, 4 mini peppers
L:  2/3 of a chopped salad from The Corner Bakery
S:  Chicken, 1/2 avocado
D:  Sirloin, peppers, lettuce, peanut slaw from Lucille's

(Good day.  I definitely need to eat 4 times a day.  My headache lingered this morning but finally went away.  I wanted to make lamb meatballs tomorrow and the recipe calls for pine nuts.  I looked at Whole Foods and they were $12.99 for like a cup of pine nuts, so I'm either leaving them out or getting them someplace else.  I decided a few days ago that I do not like the coconut butter but I know coconut is a good fat so I bought coconut flakes today at Whole Foods.  We'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment