I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 54 - August 18, 2011

B:  3 eggs, 5 mushrooms, 1/4 red pepper, 2 cups steamed broccoli, 1 avocado
L:  0.4 pounds of bison, 1/4 red pepper, 1/2 yellow squash, 3 mushrooms (all grilled) and a taste of coconut butter
S:  1 cup of lemon carrots
D:  Beef Brisket, 2/3 cup creamed corn, 2/3 cup thai peanut slaw at Lawry's Carvery near Staples Center


                   (In the interest of time I didn't skewer the vegetables.  I have enough for leftovers.)


(The last two days I used walnut oil to cook my eggs and veggies instead of olive oil.  I can't tell the difference in taste.  If it's ok to eat an avocado a day then I'm all for that.  The bison was really good, better than the bison meatballs I tried in New York.  I forgot to ask them to hold the BBQ sauce on the brisket at dinner.  It definitely had a bunch of sugar.  My parents are here though and there is no crap food in my condo so no chance to go into eating frenzy mode.  Heading out to see family for the next 3 days which means I'll be in an "internet free zone" until late Sunday night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment