I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 50 - August 14, 2011

Chicken from costco, romaine, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 red pepper, 2 celery stalks.
Pork fried cauliflower "rice".
Fried chicken leg and thigh from Albertsons, lemon carrots, corn/olive/pepper/onion salad.
Chicken from costco, lemon carrots, celery, a lot of almond butter.

(If I'm going to eat celery and any kind of nut butter then it needs to be earlier in the day when my brain is functioning better.  Telling myself I can handle eating it late at night is a joke.  Live and learn...but now I've made the same mistake twice.  Is that enough to convince myself that the first time wasn't a fluke.  Usually stuff like this sends me into an eating frenzy because I figure, what the hell, I've already blown it.  But almond butter or sunflower seed butter the other night doesn't seem so bad.  It doesn't wreck havoc on my body like sugar did before where I'd eat 6 cupcakes in a 15 minute period.  But the question remains, how many times do I have to make the same mistake to change what I do?)

No comments:

Post a Comment