B: 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 2 slices canadian bacon, 3 mushrooms, 4 mini peppers, 1 cup broccoli.
S: 3 lamb meatballs, 2 mini cucumbers.
L: Chicken enchiladas, fruit salad.
S: 1/2 avocado, handful of baby carrots.
D: Pork fried cauliflower "rice".
(The lamb meatballs were interesting. I have 17 of them frozen. I'm ready for school to start but then again not really. I'm going to get to know kids for ten months and then 75 out of 200 of them will be gone. They'll graduate. I've already taught some of these kids when they were in the 9th or 10th grade. It's so hard for me to say goodbye that for the first time I don't want the year to start. Oh well, this is what I do, and I do love it. I'm not planning on being a crazy eating person this year so that in and of itself should make this a better year than last year. Here's to the adventure.)
No comments:
Post a Comment