I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Days 55, 56, and 57 - August 19, 20, and 21

Friday:
Bison Kebab, 1/2 yellow squash, 2 mushrooms, 1/4 red pepper.
Lemon carrots.
Cobb Salad at Brooksfield in Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Turkey lunch meat, beets, tomatoes/lemon cucumbers/red peppers in vinaigrette.

Saturday:
2 eggs, 2 slices of ham lunch meat.
Tons of turkey lunch meat, lemon carrots.
Pork ribs, salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, and green bell peppers, green beans.
Celery, almond butter.
2/3 carrot pancake, coconut butter.

Sunday:
2 eggs, 3 slices bacon, 1 tomato, 1 avocado, 2 cups steamed broccoli.
Chicken taco, shrimp taco, beef taco, carnitas taco but no shells.
Salmon, cucumber, red pepper, 8 carrots.

(I'm only giving the coconut butter one more chance to be good.  Ugh...maybe two.  My fridge is pretty empty.  I need to go shopping tomorrow.  I know squash is on sale at Sprouts in Brea.  I need one of those roasted chickens from Costco and eggs and broccoli.  I'm not a big fan of lunch meat but it was absolutely necessary on Friday on the farm.  Oh man...21 days with no blatant sugar.  I think I'm past the point where things have fallen apart in the past.  I can't get complacent now.  I'm making it to 30 days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment