I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 59 - August 23, 2011

B:  Chicken, avocado, 2 medium tomatoes.
L:  Chicken, 2 small cucumbers, 1 cup baby carrots.
S:  Beef stir-fry, 2 cups steamed broccoli, celery.
D:  Spinach, 2 hard boiled eggs, 2.5 pieces of bacon.
S:  Garlic beef stew with carrots, celery.

(The crockpot worked well with the stew meat and carrots.  I used a recipe from Everyday Paleo.  I also cut up some of the stew meat for the beef stir fry.  Not that great.  I did marinate the meat though so that was a step in the right direction.  I haven't been counting calories, I've just been eating.  I think this can all be deemed an "adventure" and I'm ok with that right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment