I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 46 - August 10, 2011

7:00am - 3 eggs, 2 cups steamed broccoli, 1 cup sauteed spinach, 1/2 an avocado
10:30am - 10 shrimp with cilantro lime sauce and the rest of the cauliflower/zucchini from yesterday
12:15pm - Celery and sunflower seed butter
4:10pm - 2/3 of a chicken breast with lemon sauce and artichoke hearts, collard greens with bacon and onions
8:45pm - Leftover beef with tomatoes, leftover eggplant livorno, leftover collard greens

                            The new chicken dish I tried was really good.  Have leftovers for 2 meals.


(I have leftover collard greens galore.  I'll eat as much of them as I can but I dunno.  I'm going to run out of spinach and broccoli at about the same time so that's good.  It means it's time for a trip to costco.  I wonder if they sell ground lamb because I want to try a meatball recipe before school starts.  It's been 10 days and I don't really miss sugar or flour or fruit.  I'm not super stressed though either.  Next week my parents visit so that will be a true test to see how this works when things get a bit nuts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment