I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 62 - August 26, 2011

B:  2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, 3 small tomatoes
L:  Lamb kabobs, grilled veggies, roasted artichoke hearts for The Olive Pit
S:  2 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 avocado, 2 cucumbers, raw baby carrots, coconut flakes
D:  Beef stew, cooked baby carrots, coconut flakes, raw baby carrots, romaine

(I need to drink more water.  Sometimes when I think I'm hungry, I'm pretty sure I'm just thirsty.  I found pine nuts today at Sprouts in Brea.  They were on sale for $20/pound...what?  I got about 1/4 of a cup and it cost less than $3 so not too bad.  Now I can try the true lamb meatball recipe probably on Sunday.  Tomorrow I want to grill pork chops so I can make the pork fried cauliflower "rice" again.  Back to work on Monday.  Should be interesting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment