I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 97 - September 30, 2011

For some reason this wasn't a good day and I don't really know why.  Maybe cuz I didn't get enough sleep last night.  Maybe because Geometry took a quiz today so I'm going to need to spend about 3 hours correcting that this weekend.  Maybe because I feel like I need a one week break from life.  Anyways, here's what I ate today...half an hour ago I felt kinda sick.

Pork fried cauliflower "rice", broccoli, avocado, carrots, 4 apples, 3 bananas, about 1.5 cups cashews, 12 lara bars, dried fruit with mixed nuts from Target, chicken with ham, peas and carrots, tri-tip, eggplant caponata

No comments:

Post a Comment