I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 94- September 27, 2011

B:  2 egg omelette, broccoli, spinach
S:  Pastrami, celery, coconut, eggplant caponata
L:  Chicken and artichoke hearts, banana
S:  Chicken, shrimp, scallops, broccoli, salad at Red Lobster in Brea
D:  Progenex, spinach salad, baby carrots, avocado

(Ate more today than normal but nothing in a robotic state so that was good.  A kid at lunch gave me the banana.  At first I told him I didn't want it but then went ahead and accepted it.  The sides at Red Lobster were broccoli, mashed potatoes, rice pilaf, and fries.  I had a double portion of broccoli and it was pretty good.  Tomorrow for dinner I need to eat some of the tri-tip....but I still need to cook it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment