September 24th - So here's what I ate yesterday up north while visiting my 89 year old grandpa who is living in a nursing home and pretty much not liking life and even mentioned that he wished my grandma were still alive even though she had been slowly declining in health for 7-8 years and at the end had no idea what was really going on...
7 apples, 5 bananas, 1 basket of strawberries, 5 larabars, container of cashews, 2 avocados, pastrami, chicken/veggie stir fry, 4 cucumbers, and a bag of mixed nuts/dried fruit trail mix from Trader Joe's
September 25th -
B: 2 egg omelette, spinach, avocado
L: Chicken breast, corn, avocado, 2 cucumbers
S: Spinach salad with 2 hard boiled eggs, red onion, and 4 slices bacon
D: Pork fried cauliflower "rice", carrots, avocado, progenex
(I made eggplant caponata this afternoon so now I have 4 servings of that. I'm not going to buy pastrami at Costco ever again. It's too much to eat before it goes bad. I'm having it tomorrow and probably Tuesday too. No crazy eating today so that was nice.)
No comments:
Post a Comment