I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 87 - September 20, 2011

B:  I'm just going to start writing "big ass omlette" because it's what I eat almost everyday, broccoli, avocado
S:  Chicken and artichokes, zucchini and cauliflower, coconut
L:  Tri-tip, eggplant caponata, carrots
S:  Tri-tip, mixed nuts, chicken
D:  Progenex, turkey, mixed nuts

(I feel ok about today.  I decided at Costco that there is no way I shouldn't be able to handle having some mixed nuts around, so I bought the giant container.  It serves 40 says the side panel.  I wanna see if I can make it to at least 20 servings.  Tomorrow is cooking night...I'm going to try at least one new recipe.  I'm excited about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment