I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 68 - September 1, 2011

B:  12 medium shrimp, avocado, eggplant caponata, carrots
S:  Beef, zucchini, red peppers, mushrooms
L:  Pork fried cauliflower "rice", romaine, carrots
D:  3 hard boiled eggs, eggplant caponata, 1/4 cup coconut flakes
S:  Romaine, avocado

(I feel like I had a lot of carrots today.  I haven't eaten two avocados in the same day for a really long time.  I bought two somewhat green bananas today at Henry's.  I gotta make sure I don't go overboard on fruit.  I'm trying a new recipe on Saturday with ground beef.  I can't remember the last time I cooked with ground beef.  It should be interesting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment