I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 73 - September 6, 2011

B:  Pork fried cauliflower "rice", avocado
L:  Costco chicken, eggplant livorno, coconut flakes
S:  Tri-tip, coleslaw
D:  Lamb kabobs, grilled vegetables, roasted artichoke hearts from The Olive Pit in Brea

(The eggplant livorno is finally gone.  I didn't miss the eggs this morning.  I have lemon carrots for tomorrow but may resort to celery and cucumbers for my other meal's vegetables which I've decided right now that I have to be ok with that.  I left at 6:10am and didn't get home until 8:50pm.  I'm really tired.  On my way home I was thinking, "I should eat something when I get there" but then I thought, "But you're not hungry at all."  I only would have been eating for something to do.  Last year I would've eaten anything.  This year I didn't.  What a difference 365 days makes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment