Big sigh...I don't know if I want to write all of this today...it wasn't so great. Ahh, here it goes:
Breakfast at 3:15am - Banana, 3 celery stalks, almond butter
Snack at 8:10am - Banana
Breakfast again at 9:00am - 2 eggs, 4 slices bacon, ham steak at Mimi's Cafe
Lunch at 12:05pm - Leftover beerocks, 1/2 cucumber, avocado
Snack if it can be called that at 3:00pm - Celery and the rest of the jar of almond butter.
Dinner at 9:45pm - Banana, some pork fried cauliflower "rice" and a ton of cashews, like 2 cups at least.
(So nuts and nut butter are not easy to have around and not go crazy on them. Maybe because they remind me of salt even though the ones I got were unsalted. I don't really know. I just know I shouldn't buy them anymore. I keep telling myself I should be able to do certain things, like have a jar of almond butter in my fridge, but no, not right now. I hate making the same mistake over and over again. But here's to another day. I'm going to cook a tri-tip roast for the first time ever tomorrow. Yay!)
No comments:
Post a Comment