I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 70 - September 3, 2011

B:  2 eggs, avocado, 8 mini peppers, 3 slices of bacon
S:  Banana, coconut flakes, 12 medium shrimp, eggplant caponata
L:  Beerocks...basically ground beef with cabbage and onions usually all encased in bread, 1/2 cucumber
D:  Chicken, lemon carrots, eggplant livorno and I may have had another avocado...I can't remember now.

(I cooked a lot in the morning.  It was nice to get a bunch of stuff ready so I have good food ready to eat whenever.  The beerocks was better when my dad made it.  He asked what dough I had used and I said I just ate the filling.  He was shocked but I explained how I was doing the no sugar, no flour, no grains etc. thing.  He mentioned pork adobo and I had been thinking about that too but he said there's no way he could eat that without rice or noodles and I mentioned that cauliflower "rice" was pretty good.  I may try and make that later this week depending on how things go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment