I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 93 - September 26, 2011

B:  Pork fried cauliflower "rice", avocado
L:  Pastrami, celery, eggplant caponata
S:  Lamb kabobs, grilled veggies, roasted artichoke hearts
D:  3 lamb meatballs, avocado, a bunch of baby carrots

(Cooking the lamb meatballs always makes my condo incredibly smokey.  I'm cooking chicken and artichokes now.  I need to cook another tri-tip roast either tomorrow or Wednesday.  It was on sale at Albertsons for $2.99/pound.  I've been wanting to try a brussels sprouts recipe with bacon for over a month.  I think it's gonna happen this week.  I've decided to lay off the fruit and mixed nuts, at least for a little bit.  I don't like weighing 195 pounds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment